The growth of each and every one of our employees and their pride in their job duties support the growth of Kanro. Kanro creates a safe and rewarding working environment while respecting individuality to allow diverse employees to play an active role.
Kanro has a history of more than 100 years since its founding. In order for the Company to achieve further growth over the next 100 years, it needs diverse human resources who think outside the box, take a fresh perspective and are capable of taking on challenges without fear of change. Kanro aims to create a working environment where each and every one of our employees can demonstrate their capabilities to the fullest potential and feel joy from working. Kanro will take various measures including raising awareness among employees, addressing the issues of each workplace, etc., while deepening communication.
- Diversity and equal opportunity
- Promotion of decent work (industrial safety)
- Employee training and education
- Achieve the rate of male employees taking childcare leave of 13% or more by 2021
- Achieve the rate of female managers (section manager or above) of 8% or more by 2021
- Implement “take your child to work day” by 2020 (next generation development support)
Diversity promotion system
Kanro established the “Diversity & Inclusion Committee” in February 2018 as part of its efforts to promote diversity, and bottom-up measures was discussed by subcommittee members selected from the head office, the R&D Center, branches and production plants. The “Diversity Promotion Department” was established in July 2018 to promote these measures in a concrete manner, and the department works on activities as an organization to promote diversity on a company-wide basis, in cooperation with diversity promotion leaders selected from each department.
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Head office
- R&D Center
- Diversity & Inclusion Office
- Promotion leader of each department
Diversity promotion system structure