Kanro is dedicated to being a company that our customers trust and can rely on. In addition to providing pleasant products, we are working hard to ensure food safety. You can find out more about these important initiatives as belows.
- As a food manufacturer, we ensure the safety of our products. From the product planning stage through manufacturing, distribution, and sale--we comply with all legal regulations related to each process.
- We put product quality as a first priority to delight our customers. If any safety issues arised from our product, we immediately investige and identify its cause and take thorough measures to ensure that it never happens again.
- Development division
- Our development division actively engage in product research and development, striving to meet the latest consumer needs.
- We confirm our products safety starting with the ingredients research, studying the recipes and production methods, testing the manufacturing.
- Production divisions
- Our production divisions must comply with strict internal standards on top of food sanitation laws and all other food-related regulations. Products are created under thorough sanitation management practices and end-to-end quality assurance efforts.
- We adhere to gold-standard manufacturing approaches like 5S (sort, set in order, shine, standardize, sustain) and visual management activities as we continually foster an enthusiastic kaizen mindset that keeps us pushing for ever-better safety and reliability.
We've introduced a traceability system that manages production times to the minute, allowing us to track production histories faster and more effectively than ever before. This is just another example of ways we are working to further improve product safety.
- By setting up a production system that works in conjunction with sales, we are able to meet customer needs while delivering products that are even fresher and richer in flavor.
- Quality assurance divisions
- Our quality assurance divisions conduct product design reviews on new products issued by development divisions and ensure that all related laws and regulations are being followed.
- They also work with production divisions to make sure that quality management practices are in line with all food-related regulations, regularly performing quality audits on products and assessing the manufacturing environment.
- Whenever Kanro receives communications from customers (questions, feedback, notifications, etc.) the quality assurance divisions make sure they are shared with related internal divisions so that they may be used to improve company products and service.
FSSC 22000 certification
In an effort to further increase food safety, Kanro has obtained international FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification for its all plants.
We are continually working to improve our quality assurance systems so that we can always provide safe, reliable products to our many loyal customers.
- What is FSSC 22000 certification?
- The Food Safety System Certification 22000 is a new international standard for food safety systems aimed at food manufacturing organizations. It is based on existing ISO 22000 and other sanitation management standards, and stipulates criteria for ensuring food sanitation management, contaminant prevention, and more.
- Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) is a systematic approach to sanitation management designed by NASA in the 1960s in order to guarantee that astronauts' food products were 100% safe.
- International standardizationISO 22000
- The ISO 22000 certification program provides a common international framework of standards designed to ensure food safety. The standards are created in order to be applicable to the entire food industry.
- Targeted standardizationFSSC 22000
- This scheme includes ISO 22000 requirements, ISO/TS 22002-1 requirements, and FSSC 22000 requirements. These standards are specifically designed to prevent contamination through so-called "food-defense" strategies.